Value Added Tax

If your country of residence is part of the European Union or China, you may need to assess Value Added Tax (VAT) on the services you provide. 

Skippermyboat is required to collect VAT on its service fees in countries that tax Electronically Supplied Services. 

Currently, that includes all countries in the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, South Africa, and Albania. 

Did this answer your question?