What is needed to register our business services?
- Sign Up and create your Account
- Agree to our Terms of Service
- Once Logged in you can begin Listing your Boats
How are bookings made on your platform?
- The Skippermyboat platform facilitates all aspects of the booking process
- Customers interested in booking will request more information or request to book your boat.
- Hosts are required to approve the booking request. ( Unless "Instant Book" is selected by the Host on the Listing )
- Customer Questions will be received in the Host Inbox
How much is the platform commissioned during booking
- Only with a confirmed booking is there a 4% Host fee
How payments are made?
- At sign up connect your preferred banking method to your Host account
- Host fees are auto-deducted from total booking payments
- Booking payments are auto-deposited into the bank account (Connected to Host Profile.)
- Booking transactions, payments and deposits are all handled by skippermyboat's platform
- Payments are send securely with our automated system.
When are payments executed ( at reservation or execution of the service ) ?
- Payments are retrieved from customer at time of checkout and sent to host 24 hours after service completion.
How do bad weather conditions affect a reservation?
What is the general or policy of cancellations and refunds (part or all) to customers?
- For information on the above and more see our FAQ page
Any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask!