How Does SkipperMyBoat Work?
1. Start by browsing our listings on our homepage (www.skippermyboat.com). Choose your destination and then filter by the type of yachts available in that area. If you're feeling adventurous, browse first by yacht, then refine your search by location, number of people joining you, pricing, dates you can travel, and more!
2. When you find the boat you like, either proceed to the booking or send an enquiry directly to the owner using the coral or blue button in the listing. Complete your information and once submitted, your message will be sent directly to the boat owner or manager for them to respond.
3. Depending on the button you select, the owner will either reply to your enquiry or you will be able continue to the booking itself.
4. You will be asked for full payment at the time of purchase. Please be sure to review the owner's cancellation and refund policies before you accept a booking if there's a chance you may have to cancel. Please note SkipperMyBoat service fees are non-refundable.
5. Once paid, you'll receive a confirmation email of your booking and you may contact the owner directly via phone or email if preferred (contact info cannot be shared until an offer is accepted).
6. Your adventure awaits! Enjoy an unforgettable trip, done your way.
That's it! We hope you enjoy the trip! See also What is SkipperMyBoat?